วันพุธที่ 21 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2554

The Day you went Away+++

The writing is still familiar. It’s still familiar to my eyes when I read it.

 I’m happy that the owner of the writing is you.
It’s been so long since we’ve seen each other.
 I get to see you again today, although it’s just through this letter.

When I read your letter, I am imbued.   
You’re still gentle, you’re still the same as you were before.
There are many reasons why we parted and I ask that we can go back to the way we were.
  
So that I can remember the best friend I had was you.
Just to know that you still care, makes me happy.
And I wish you the best and hope you look after yourself as well
Days change and disappear, but my heart remains the same as it was yesterday.

Everything in everyday consists of you with all the breath I take.
From the day that you disappeared, I kept myself isolated.
I might not be use to living this life on my own.
I’ve got to get use to the loneliness.

But there has to be a day that I’ll write a letter to thank you.
Days change and disappear, but my heart remains the same as it was yesterday.
Everything in everyday consists of you with all the breath I take.
No matter how long, I won’t forget you.              

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น