วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Love is not always everything

One day we were hurt by love
and were torn apart,,,
Why is it I feel, it's Just me*
who hurt so bad***
Lots of memories of you
come over and over again,,,
But still no love remains
We,,, dreamed that love
would hold our future...
But now I have to face
and accept this failure,,,
love is not always everything
,,,Love is not you and me or both of us
Love is not happiness in sometimes
Love is not hope***
When we have to say goodbye...
Love doesn't take us
further from the start,,,
The sorrow still chained to
my heart,,,***
...Love once brought the time
of my life :)
I never stop making it better

*** Just the fear of love never wait for any
mistake
Since the lonely nights of love gone
,,,Desperately recalling but,,,
On return to those happy times
We,,, dreamed that love
would hold our future...



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น