วันพุธที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

Im not understand my love.

I wish you were here on my lonely day .Such a cold and empty night.The day of stormy downpouring rain. Where all my dream seems slowly fading away .I miss you so at such a moment And my heart cry for you to come near As all the world little corner were. Turning up side down How I wish you’re right here by me.I wish you were here with me today And bring with you good support. I wish to see you smile.And please don’t let me waiting all alone I wish you would come when I feel lonely .To chase away all my sorrow And fill up all my emptiness inside As we walk along to our dream together.................................................The end…With love and understanding..............................................................................The stories of our bygone days.Are full of amazing beauty and dreamLike the blooming flowers in the sun. Refreshingly soft and warm taste of summer.Every minute where our hearts beat together.Every path we took was always smooth.Our eyes meet under the tender arm of friendshipAnd the world seems to stop spinning.When we share our hearts and soulsOur days were so full of fun.Fill up with love and understandingBy sharing our honest hearts together…. LOVE YOU…with all my heart…^_^…Love is….Love is the glowing star in the open night.That shine so bright and lead the way.Love is the power that move on.That lead us to see the wonderful worldLove is the warmth embrace feeling in side.That binds our hearts so strong together.It’s the of care that link.Our strength to fight the unknown Love that l ‘ve for you dear.Ls always true and pure and l have none to shareBecause you’re the one in my life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น